Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Beer Dispenser 5L / 6L kegs

• 12-02-2020 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

I'm thinking about buying a beer dispenser for my home. I see a lot of these 5l or 6l keg systems for sale on Amazon.
    My questions are:
    Are they worth while?
    Are the kegs easy to purchase?
    Is there beer dispensers I should avoid?
    Is there a business in Ireland that sell them? I'd like to support local suppliers if possible.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Importing from Amazon is a no.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2 JSSAMMON

I presume I can but the equipment on amazon but not the beer. It's proving difficult to gather information about this stuff. I might just stick with bottles of beer. They have a good thing going on the continent.. Lots of choice too.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭poitinstill

best avoided id say. 5l kegs are expensive . The Fran well used do rebel red in a 5l take home keg years ago. and lidl had them too but not seen anything other than the heiniken yokes. and even they seem to be scarce now

Advertisement