Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Kildare/Newbridge train station parking

• 12-02-2020 1:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3 santhosh471

Hello,

Recently I got a job in Dublin and want to move to a commuter town. I was thinking of Kildare or Newbridge because of the Train service. Have 2 questions.

1. Is it difficult to get parking spot in Kildare or Newbridge station in the morning.. Say between 7.30 - 8.00.

2. Generally Does schools in Newbridge/Kildare have bus services where they will pick up and drop children from door step?

Looking for your help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭ NewbridgeIR

Newbridge - shouldn’t have any issues at that time. It has an overflow car park (you need to drive over the bridge to get to it) - if the main one is full, you’ll get a space in the other.

Kildare - never parked there, have just dropped people to it but looks a lot tighter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 santhosh471

Thanks NewbridgeIR. Anyone knows about Bus/Transport service in Newbridge/Kildare schools?

Also any information about Kildare station parking?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭ NewbridgeIR

St Patrick's primary school - my children go there and I have seen a smallish bus (maybe 16/20 seater) dropping pupils off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 santhosh471

Thank you, That's a good information. Appreciate your help.

Advertisement