Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wayleave/ easement for a sewer line

Options
  • 12-02-2020 10:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Good Morning,

I bought a house about a year ago. There is a mains sewer line running through my land. Apparently Church next to me initiated & are connected to this mains sewer line, as well as my house.

Should there be a wayleave / easement agreement in place, written one as sewer line was installed around 2014.

How can I find out? Would Irish Water have any records of it? Who even to contact?

Thanks a lot.
    Edita

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 222 Verified rep Irish Water: Niamh

Hi Edita M.,
    Edita M. wrote: »
    Good Morning,

I bought a house about a year ago. There is a mains sewer line running through my land. Apparently Church next to me initiated & are connected to this mains sewer line, as well as my house.

Should there be a wayleave / easement agreement in place, written one as sewer line was installed around 2014.

How can I find out? Would Irish Water have any records of it? Who even to contact?

Thanks a lot.
    Edita
    Thanks for getting in touch.

Please PM us with the following information and a member of our team will look into this for you.

- Your full name;
    - Your full address (including County & Eircode); and
    - Your contact number.

Kind regards,
    Niamh

Advertisement