Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another ghost..(long post)

Options
  • 12-02-2020 1:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Ok so a few years ago moved in to a new house..well was nearly new,started to notice some weird things,as in,clothes rocking on a clothes drying horse up stairs,bottles of water in the kids room in middle of floor rocking etc etc,then one night(first mcgregor fight) i was sat up in bed on laptop when i heard what i thought was a kid playing in the landing..oh by the way my own kids then were maybe 9,12 and 22..i went to open bedroom door and nothing here,my 22 year old also heard a kid playing with toys in the room,thought it was the 9 year old,but was 530 in the morning and it was not her,loads of stuff happened,i had a dog who would not go up any stairs,i was telling my sister on the phone one night about all this when the dog jumped up and went mental barking up the stairs,anyhow loads happened and i got a feeling the "ghost" was a young girl,so we called her mary..my partner laughed at all this,does not swallow the whole ghost thing..........
    that was 3 years back,so 3 weeks ago i was in the kitchen when i thought i seen someone walk behind me,looked like they were wearing a white top(jumper)..then a few night later i placed a shopping bag on a high chair in my kitchen,around 30 mins later it was flung from chair,i thought "ok it fell"..but i also had a candle on the table,one of those ones that burns for 4 hours,a "nightlite" is the word,its came rolling down the kitchen table,ok i thought i left it up on its side and "gravity" took over...lol..still i knew it was strange...then the other morning my partner was down stairs,maybe 630,we have glass panels in doors so we can see from kitchen to sitting room,she seen someone maybe 6 foot tall walk into sitting room,and walk to fireplace,could not see a face..and trust me my partner has never ever swallowed any of the above when we told her,for her to say she seen something is realy out there..anyhow thought i would share...oh in both cases there was never a fear factor..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

Thanks for that OP.
    Where was is the property in general?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

greencoat wrote: »
    Ok so a few years ago moved in to a new house..well was nearly new,started to notice some weird things,as in,clothes rocking on a clothes drying horse up stairs,bottles of water in the kids room in middle of floor rocking etc etc,then one night(first mcgregor fight) i was sat up in bed on laptop when i heard what i thought was a kid playing in the landing..oh by the way my own kids then were maybe 9,12 and 22..i went to open bedroom door and nothing here,my 22 year old also heard a kid playing with toys in the room,thought it was the 9 year old,but was 530 in the morning and it was not her,loads of stuff happened,i had a dog who would not go up any stairs,i was telling my sister on the phone one night about all this when the dog jumped up and went mental barking up the stairs,anyhow loads happened and i got a feeling the "ghost" was a young girl,so we called her mary..my partner laughed at all this,does not swallow the whole ghost thing..........
    that was 3 years back,so 3 weeks ago i was in the kitchen when i thought i seen someone walk behind me,looked like they were wearing a white top(jumper)..then a few night later i placed a shopping bag on a high chair in my kitchen,around 30 mins later it was flung from chair,i thought "ok it fell"..but i also had a candle on the table,one of those ones that burns for 4 hours,a "nightlite" is the word,its came rolling down the kitchen table,ok i thought i left it up on its side and "gravity" took over...lol..still i knew it was strange...then the other morning my partner was down stairs,maybe 630,we have glass panels in doors so we can see from kitchen to sitting room,she seen someone maybe 6 foot tall walk into sitting room,and walk to fireplace,could not see a face..and trust me my partner has never ever swallowed any of the above when we told her,for her to say she seen something is realy out there..anyhow thought i would share...oh in both cases there was never a fear factor..
    Is there any old or even newer heating system in the property or any machinery near the house or any industrial buildings/manufacturing nearby?

Advertisement