Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airtricity bill credit

Options
  • 11-02-2020 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Guys i went online today to have a look at all my bills gor gas + electricity to notice airtricity never put the 200e credit onto our account for moving even though we asked for it to be done when we set up our direct debit. Is this a gimmick?

Asked on messager why it was never done and was told wont be done now ur out of contract

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭coldcake

MrsDoyl3 wrote: »
    Guys i went online today to have a look at all my bills gor gas + electricity to notice airtricity never put the 200e credit onto our account for moving even though we asked for it to be done when we set up our direct debit. Is this a gimmick?

Asked on messager why it was never done and was told wont be done now ur out of contract

Did you apply for it online after you received your first bill? I've just done this and got an email to say it would be credited to the account within 60 days. Did you receive the same email

• Registered Users Posts: 19 MrsDoyl3

coldcake wrote: »
    Did you apply for it online after you received your first bill? I've just done this and got an email to say it would be credited to the account within 60 days. Did you receive the same email

We received the email but had already done it but phone that day, they give two options email sign up or by phone

• Registered Users Posts: 19 MrsDoyl3

coldcake wrote: »

We received the email but had already done it but phone that day, they give two options email sign up or by phone

Advertisement