Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Upgrade

Options
  • 08-02-2020 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭

I've three months left on my two year contract. What kind of an upgrade will I be offered at the end of my contract to buy a new iphone. Will I get anything worthwhile or would I be better switching providers at that point??
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

You won't really know until the time comes. It will depend on how much you are paying on contract. For me Vodafone have always been the most expensive of the providers, but also the most reliable.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Krombopulos Michael

Currently due upgrade so I can see prices. See some samples below. Which model were you interested in?

Apple iPhone 11 Pro
    Red Standard €40pm = €779.99 for phone
    Red Complete €60pm = €579.99
    Red Max €80pm = €379.99

Apple iPhone XR
    Red Standard €40pm = €279.99 for phone
    Red Complete €60pm = €79.99
    Red Max €80pm = €Free

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Peatys

jpfahy wrote: »
    I've three months left on my two year contract. What kind of an upgrade will I be offered at the end of my contract to buy a new iphone. Will I get anything worthwhile or would I be better switching providers at that point??

Samsung s20 will be the flagship around that time.

Think op mentioned Iphone, but the basic 4g S20 on Vodaphone is priced as follows for upgrades.

Samsung Galaxy S20 4G
    Red Standard €40pm = €479.99 for phone
    Red Complete €60pm = €29.99
    Red Max €80pm = €99.99

• Registered Users Posts: 2 fluffyfella

Any chance you could send on the Samsung S20 Ultra prices @Krombopulos Michael? I'm due an upgrade myself in a few weeks.

• Advertisement

Any chance you could send on the Samsung S20 Ultra prices @Krombopulos Michael? I'm due an upgrade myself in a few weeks.

Luckily I havent completed my upgrade yet so can still view prices. Its only showing the S20P 5G on the site now for me.

Samsung Galaxy S20P 5G
    Red Standard €40pm = €649.99 for phone
    Red Complete €60pm = €449.99
    Red Max €80pm = €249.99

• Registered Users Posts: 2 fluffyfella

Luckily I havent completed my upgrade yet so can still view prices. Its only showing the S20P 5G on the site now for me.

Samsung Galaxy S20P 5G
    Red Standard €40pm = €649.99 for phone
    Red Complete €60pm = €449.99
    Red Max €80pm = €249.99

You're a gent!

Advertisement