Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electronic Project (Edm, Deep House etc..)

Options
  • 04-02-2020 11:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi there, I am a musician(singer/guitarist/producer) based in Dublin and I am looking for other musicians or producers to collaborate with. I don’t have any set goals in mind, I would be open to the path of forming a band, gigging etc or just collaborating on producing/recording tracks. The most important thing is the interest in the genre and sharing cool ideas.

I work out of a small home studio based in South Inner Dublin where I record and produce tracks. The influences that shape my music at the moment are artists like Oliver Koletski, Sigala, Worakls, Jonas Blue, Avicii, Chainsmokers, to name but a few.

Check out my soundcloud /user-203863472
    Or email me and ill send a link
    If interested be sure to get in touch
    Cheers.

Advertisement