Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last Week's Top Five Queries (27.01.2020 - 02.02.2020)

Options
  • 03-02-2020 2:20pm
    Company Representative Posts: 485 Verified rep

1. I have raised an issue with Irish Water and I haven’t received any update. Can you check this please?

Can you provide the below details by PM and a member of our team will look into this for you?

- Name;
    - Contact number; 
    - Full address, including the Eircode; and
    - Further details relevant to the case.

2. My connection application was accepted at the end of 2018, but I wasn’t aware that it would time out, so we had to start the process again. Will I be waiting the full time-frame, or could this be sped up as I already enquired?

Can you provide the below details by PM and a member of our team will look into this for you?

- Name;
    - Contact number;
    - Full address, including the Eircode; and 
    - Connection application number.

3. We wish to build an extension on our property however a public sewer and manhole are in the way. Can Irish Water advise if these could be relocated?

We advise that you contact your local Planning Department in order to ensure that planning permission can be granted in order to complete this extension. The Planning Department will consult with our local Water and Wastewater Departments during this process to query if the public wastewater assets can be moved in order to accommodate this extension.

4. I have reduced water pressure to the cold kitchen tap and my water meter is submerged within the boundary box. Is there something wrong?

This may be from surface water, however if your pressure is also affected, it may be due to an issue with the boundary box, external stop valve or the water meter. 

- Name;
    - Contact number; and
    - Full address, including the Eircode.

5. I am interested in the First Fix scheme; however, I wish to know more detail on its terms and conditions & see the waiver form. Where can I find more information? 

Details of the First Fix scheme and a link for how to register are available on our website here
    Please see here for the specific information of the terms and conditions of the First Fix Scheme, as well as the waiver form at the end of the document.

Advertisement