Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lastminute.com cancellation/ dates

Options
  • 02-02-2020 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭

Hi

Just a word of warning....

I used lastminute.com to book a holiday for me and the wife, for June....
    Anyway...just rang to see about moving dates as the wife also bought me a holiday for the same week in june....

So I had paid the deposit and had a balance left to pay....

Any how just rang to be told I am unable to move 5he dates unless I cancel my current holiday.....which means I lose the deposit I paid @ 600 euros.....and a cancellation fee....

Just giving you guys a warning....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,247 ✭✭✭✭Dav010

Hi

Just a word of warning....

I used lastminute.com to book a holiday for me and the wife, for June....
    Anyway...just rang to see about moving dates as the wife also bought me a holiday for the same week in june....

So I had paid the deposit and had a balance left to pay....

Any how just rang to be told I am unable to move 5he dates unless I cancel my current holiday.....which means I lose the deposit I paid @ 600 euros.....and a cancellation fee....

Just giving you guys a warning....

What’s the consumer issue? You agreed to their t&cs when booking, and this goes down as a change of mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

That's the downside with many of these booking websites - no flexibility nor easy cancellation.

Their T&Cs are quite clear and well known.

Advertisement