Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rhythm Guitarist looking for others (Dublin based)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭EpiphoneSpecial

wondering if anyone would like to try a digital cover?
    whoever is in can record their track and we can overlay them with audacity.

something to pass the time

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Flashwatches

If your looking for drums I can record onto audacity and I'm old school rock drummer. Many years experience. PM me for details.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Awful_Bliss

Hiya. I'd be up for re-teaming on bass again. K

good man :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15 derwc84

Hey, lead guitarist of sorts here, also mid 30s. Would love a project to get involved in to pass the time. If you're still trying to get this together, let me know if you're interested.

• Advertisement

derwc84 wrote: »
    Hey, lead guitarist of sorts here, also mid 30s. Would love a project to get involved in to pass the time. If you're still trying to get this together, let me know if you're interested.

hey, we got a 5 piece going doing digital covers,
    if anything changes will get back to ya

bumping this as myself and awful_bliss are looking to get playing again

• Registered Users Posts: 15 derwc84

Hey I was in touch before as a lead guitarist. Still interest in a remote collaboration.

derwc84 wrote: »
    Hey I was in touch before as a lead guitarist. Still interest in a remote collaboration.

hey sure are.... just myself a bassist at the moment. if we had a drum and vocal tracks we could do something now or wait and keep looking for more bodies.

If you wanna PM me your number, I can start a whatsapp group with the three of us. See if we like the same stuff

Advertisement