Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Application: Big 4 Audit Graduate Program

• 31-01-2020 8:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Can you give me any advice on how to complete a big 4 audit application and what would be valued?

My education is revelant and should be good enough while I have some revelant work experience.

What else do they look for that would help me stand out?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭barneystinson

kbacc wrote: »
    Can you give me any advice on how to complete a big 4 audit application and what would be valued?

My education is revelant and should be good enough while I have some revelant work experience.

Thanks.

Well for starters I wouldn’t spell relevant incorrectly twice on the application form.

kbacc wrote: »

Thanks.

Like most companies that do a graduate program, a hobby - preferably sport or something else team-based always looks good. Music skills or something else that shows a personal commitment is also a plus.

Advertisement