Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lead Guitarist Wanted- Galway Area

Options
  • 30-01-2020 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

Looking for a lead guitarist in the Galway area to join me for gigs around Galway and other places.

I sing 50s and 60s rock and roll, modern pop and folk and country and I am currently playing paid gigs, which means I have a set list ready, but more songs can be added.

The idea is to get paid gigs for now just myself on lead vocals and rhythm guitar and the lead guitarist to accompany and play solos. Once we start getting bigger gigs, we will take on more musicians, but at the moment it will just be the lead guitarist and myself.

Although we will be getting paid gigs, there will probably be occasions where certain gigs may be unpaid, especially for more important venues, so that should be kept in mind.

If interested, please send me a private message.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 basssham

Lead Player/Vocals available.

Advertisement