Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Physical Sciences TCD Workload

Options
  • 29-01-2020 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi everyone,

I have physical sciences in TCD down as my (not 100% sure yet) 1st choice on the CAO for next September.
    I've done quite a bit of research on the course so I I think I know the content of it, but I can't find ANY useful info on the workload it entails.

Is there anyone here who can give me the lowdown on the contact hours, how much time is needed for individual study on top of that, and general timetable etc.?? Is it as heavy as the TP course or would TP students have more work to do that general physics?

I know I will be working hard in college as I want to get a good degree but if it turns into a 24/7 thing I don't think I'd be so keen... school is smothering me right now and once I finish the LC I want to make sure I always have time for hobbies n stuff.

Thoughts?

Advertisement