Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Drills for Underage camogie?

• 29-01-2020 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,022 ✭✭✭ greenspurs

Hi all.
    I have volunteered (pushed into :P ) helping out with the u14 camogie team locally.

Anyone have any link/website where I could have a look at some drills that could be used?

Thanks in advance.

Hate speech is just speech that you dont like

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭ fire_man

Hi ,sorry for jumping on this but would like some drills for boy U12 gaelic also.Warm up ideas and what running training at that age?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,022 ✭✭✭ greenspurs

fire_man wrote: »
    Hi ,sorry for jumping on this but would like some drills for boy U12 gaelic also.Warm up ideas and what running training at that age?

http://www.ulstergaa.ie/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/under-age-warm-ups.pdf

Some good warm ups in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭ C.O.Y.B.I.B

greenspurs wrote: »
    Hi all.
    I have volunteered (pushed into :P ) helping out with the u14 camogie team locally.

Anyone have any link/website where I could have a look at some drills that could be used?

Thanks in advance.

Plenty here on the GAA website and while it is GAA , most drills also apply to girls . Both Football and Hurling of all ages covered
    https://learning.gaa.ie/planner/

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭ GS11

Drills are for spuds

• Registered Users Posts: 8,022 ✭✭✭ greenspurs

GS11 wrote: »
    Drills are for spuds

Cheers..
    thanks for going to the trouble of posting that ! :rolleyes: :confused:

• Advertisement
Advertisement