Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone heard of gymgear

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Just looks like another athleiusre brand to me, pretty standard looking with a logo put on! Are you looking to buy something from them?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,088 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

Twee. wrote: »
    Just looks like another athleiusre brand to me, pretty standard looking with a logo put on! Are you looking to buy something from them?

I've a feeling the OP has something to do with them. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Seems very like Gym+Coffee?

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭hhmmm?

Twee. wrote: »

Just wondering if anyone has any of it, seen their site and saw they are Irish so asked the question.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭hhmmm?

I've a feeling the OP has something to do with them. :rolleyes:

Just asking, put the tinfoil hat away!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,088 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

hhmmm? wrote: »
    Just asking, put the tinfoil hat away!

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.tenor.co%2Fimages%2F4fdb373ebe3e8cec0f6ad5a4345ad011%2Fraw&f=1&nofb=1

Advertisement