Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda number found

Options
  • 27-01-2020 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭

I found what I think is a Garda shoulder number / epaulette in a car I recently bought. It's got a black background with one gold letter and three numbers embroidered onto it. Is this something the member would like back? Happy to drop it into the local station if so otherwise it's going in the bin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭baldshin

Pete67 wrote: »
    I found what I think is a Garda shoulder number / epaulette in a car I recently bought. It's got a black background with one gold letter and three numbers embroidered onto it. Is this something the member would like back? Happy to drop it into the local station if so otherwise it's going in the bin.

If you drop it to your local station they'll be able to find the owner and get it back to them with a Pulse check. Fair play.

Advertisement