Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Insurance - not being quoted online

Options
  • 25-01-2020 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭

Heya folks,

I have tried around 10 different websites and am constantly getting that I am not being able to be quoted online. I presume it is due to the fact I have been a named driver for donkeys years under multiple cars, but never on my own.

Just wondering what the best methods are these days, should I ring up multiple companies, or drop into some in person? Also, what are the cheapest nowadays. 8 years named driver with 0 no claims unfortunately.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Norbertollio

dougee19 wrote: »
    Heya folks,

I have tried around 10 different websites and am constantly getting that I am not being able to be quoted online. I presume it is due to the fact I have been a named driver for donkeys years under multiple cars, but never on my own.

Just wondering what the best methods are these days, should I ring up multiple companies, or drop into some in person? Also, what are the cheapest nowadays. 8 years named driver with 0 no claims unfortunately.

Definitely call one of the bigger brokers, like Chill or Quote Devil,a big plus is have your license, and if you don't, do a few lessons,it's much easier to pass these days.

Advertisement