Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 32GK850G 31.5" Monitor

Options
  • 23-01-2020 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭

Does anyone here have this monitor? Is the smearing/ghosting bad at high refresh rates?

And does anyone know if any shops have it on display/available to test in the Dublin area?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

I picked up the 32GK850G over a year from Amazon.de and it's an amazing bit of kit. I haven't noticed any smearing or ghosting in all my time gaming, watching movies, YouTube and general windows usage. No idea where you would see one in a Dublin shop and there's no listing on Pricespy for it over here.

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭Brontosaurus

Monitor shopping is so frustrating, this monitor is definitely on top of the list if nothing comes out this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

yea i find monitor shopping really frustrating it's hard to know what's actually good, the one i have at the moment is an lg dont know which one exactly but it's fairly washed out looking and the color's dont seem to be correct. Been considering getting a new one but it's a pain in the arse.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Lone Stone wrote: »
    yea i find monitor shopping really frustrating it's hard to know what's actually good, the one i have at the moment is an lg dont know which one exactly but it's fairly washed out looking and the color's dont seem to be correct. Been considering getting a new one but it's a pain in the arse.

have you tried calibrating it?

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-calibrate-your-pcs-monitor-windows-10

A lot of monitors need calibrating, could be just crap tho :D

Advertisement