Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Isola 2000 - Looking for budget family accomodation

• 21-01-2020 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭

Any recommendations for Easter time?
    On a budget so cheaper the better.

Also, anyone got any experience of skiing for beginners there in April?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Funkyford79

Hi, assuming you have sus'd the cheap options for bus, ski pass and ski hire already and just need info on accommodation.

Any time I have gone I have stayed half board in Hotel Pas du Loup. Went direct to hotel to get the best rate rather than booking.com etc.
    That particular hotel is not that cheap an option but if you want to bag a bargain go through to the owners renting apartments directly.
    On classifieds website I have used before is Leboncoin for other ski resorts. Only catch might be that you need to bring your own towels & linen (as most owners will assume people renting will come from within France) might need google translate:

Also the main ISOLA 2000 website has some accommodation

As for being at a beginner level -the resort has plenty of greens and blue slopes.
    Some of these are at the base of the resort and very easy to get to from hotels and will be groomed up unti thel season ends.
    If ski lessons needed then you would have to book well in advance for Easter as it does get busy with French schools being off.
    ESF school have a large team and most will have English.

Advertisement