Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E-bike from greenshop.ie

Options
  • 18-01-2020 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,

has anybody ever ordered something with an online shop called greenshop.ie?
    They are mainly selling used e-bikes. I have placed an order with them (and paid in full) on 18. December 2019 and trying to get in touch with them regarding delivery. I have written to the e-mail address given on the website and also used the "contact us form" a couple of times now but didn't get a reply. There is no phone number given on the website but they also have adds on done deal were I found one but no luck either.
    The address given on the website is 77 Camden Street Lower, Dublin 2. I went there but no sign of greenshop.ie.
    The website looks legitimate enough but I start fearing it's a scam. I also can't find any reviews or comments on them online.

Did anybody heard of them or bought something from them?

Comments

Advertisement