Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Tobacco Liquid

• 18-01-2020 11:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭

I'm probably in the minority here but even as a long term experienced vaper i still only vape Tobacco juice , theseays its 0% and when im drinking i would top up with nic salts, tried numeros flavours over the years but just cant take to anything at all but tobacco juice, started on 24% years ago and worked my way down to 0%.

So for anyone who vapes Tobacco liquiid im always open to suggestions, for the last 2 years i mostly buy from Drakes, they produce some of the best NET liquid (naturally extracted tobacco) used to buy from Black Note but they are too expensive, tried a few others but unless it's Naturally extracted tobacco i wont bother.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Love Drake's too. burley all the way for me. Bought 2 bottles at the beginning of the week as it had been a while. Already half way through the first. Lovely stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

TinCool wrote: »
    Love Drake's too. burley all the way for me. Bought 2 bottles at the beginning of the week as it had been a while. Already half way through the first. Lovely stuff.

Yeah Drakes are the best definitely although delivery sometimes takes too long, it's a pity that Black Note is too expensive as that is quality juice.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭Shinobollo

I always loved House of Liquid (Absolute Toro) NET juices. Puros in particular. Only thing is they're quite expensive now. Do Drake's have anything similar ?

Shinobollo wrote: »
    I always loved House of Liquid (Absolute Toro) NET juices. Puros in particular. Only thing is they're quite expensive now. Do Drake's have anything similar ?

I bought some cigarillos years ago when I was starting off vaping and it didn't wow me like I thought it would. I bought some recently, and again, didn't wow me. I find the taste over powering and smell quite pungent so I only dabble. Drakes on the other hand are a much lighter NET where you can chug away on them all day. I've pretty much vaped 50mls of their Burley (50/50 blend) in the past two weeks. It's really nice. It's a light coloured juice, really clean and there's a slight sweet note to it. Like all NET's you do get a build up on the coil but takes 3-4 days before you notice a degradation in the taste. A quick dry burn and change of cotton and it's sorted. What's also great is I find Drakes has a natural throat hit so a 50ml shortfill and 18mg 10ml nic brings it up to 3mg which is quite satisfying for my MTL style in a Kayfun Lite 2019 with a 1.2ohm kanthal coil at a whopping 12.5watts. Other non-NET shortfills I get don't quite hit the spot and I find I have to chain it.

I've tried most of their standard range but I like Drake's Burley the best. 100mls is about £20 odd so certainly doesn't break the bank. So no harm in giving it a go.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭Shinobollo

I bought some cigarillos years ago when I was starting off vaping and it didn't wow me like I thought it would. I bought some recently, and again, didn't wow me. I find the taste over powering and smell quite pungent so I only dabble. Drakes on the other hand are a much lighter NET where you can chug away on them all day. I've pretty much vaped 50mls of their Burley (50/50 blend) in the past two weeks. It's really nice. It's a light coloured juice, really clean and there's a slight sweet note to it. Like all NET's you do get a build up on the coil but takes 3-4 days before you notice a degradation in the taste. A quick dry burn and change of cotton and it's sorted. What's also great is I find Drakes has a natural throat hit so a 50ml shortfill and 18mg 10ml nic brings it up to 3mg which is quite satisfying for my MTL style in a Kayfun Lite 2019 with a 1.2ohm kanthal coil at a whopping 12.5watts. Other non-NET shortfills I get don't quite hit the spot and I find I have to chain it.

I've tried most of their standard range but I like Drake's Burley the best. 100mls is about £20 odd so certainly doesn't break the bank. So no harm in giving it a go.

Was never a big fan of Cigarillos either, but loved Puros. Must have a look at Drakes

• Advertisement

The only thing driving me away from Drakes are they have become very slow to post, i rang and spoke to Dan the owner and he assured me they would speed things up but it hasnt happened, so i might have to just pay the extra and otder Black Note from that vapour.co.uk website

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

I tried Drakes Burley a few years ago and loved it. It came in 10ml bottles at 6mg and had a nice creamy flavour to it. Recently bought 100ml shortfill and it’s nothing like the first time around. I genuinely almost puked. Have they changed the flavour?

I tried Drakes Burley a few years ago and loved it. It came in 10ml bottles at 6mg and had a nice creamy flavour to it. Recently bought 100ml shortfill and it’s nothing like the first time around. I genuinely almost puked. Have they changed the flavour?

I've used Drakes Burley since they started with the 10ml bottles. I've gone through several shortfills too. The most recent was 2 shortfills I bought a few weeks back. Still tastes exactly the same to me. Send them an email. May be you got a bad batch or something?

jonnny68 wrote: »
    The only thing driving me away from Drakes are they have become very slow to post, i rang and spoke to Dan the owner and he assured me they would speed things up but it hasnt happened, so i might have to just pay the extra and otder Black Note from that vapour.co.uk website

That's a shame dude. I live in the UK these days and my Drakes orders always arrive next working day. I guess it's a slow down from UK --> EIRE.

That's a shame dude. I live in the UK these days and my Drakes orders always arrive next working day. I guess it's a slow down from UK --> EIRE.

i use parcel motel, used to arrive within 2/3 days thesedays it takes over a week sometimes more, even longer when i use my own address here in Dublin,ive been onto him a few times and he alwats says he'll sort it but never does, ordered on 5th February to my home address for a change and still hasn't arrived,the rrcing still says it's to in Heathrow distribution centre so ive had enough ill just order Black Note from Vapor.co.uk that always arrives quickly

• Advertisement

Folks ive one unopened and a half a bottle of 50ml Drakes 0% Cavendish liquid ill let go dirt cheap a tenner it cost me GBP 25.98 for the two 50ml bottles but im sticking with another brand now.

Bargain at a tenner.
    https://drakeseliquid.com/product/drakes-cavendish-e-liquid-50ml-bottle-0mg/

email if interested

[email protected]

• Registered Users Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭Passenger

Are there any good tobacco liquids that people would recommend from Irish stores? The likes of Drakes and Black Note only appear to be available from UK/US stores.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭Passenger

So I ordered a bunch of the Black Note and Drakes liquids going on people's recommendations on here and have been enjoying them these past few weeks. Good quality indeed. Favourites so far would Black Note Sonata and Prelude.

Advertisement