Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Compatability question

Options
  • 18-01-2020 2:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭

I have a pair of Audioengine A2+ wireless speakers connected to the laptop and for a small speaker i was very surprised at the sound quality that they put out,on a negative point they are lacking in the base department but i,m looking to rectify that problem with the addition of a small subwoofer namely an REL T zero v2. From what i have researched the REL enhance the experience when listening to music rather than using them on the likes of a home theatre set up so as they will
    be used solely for music listening that will be fine.
    I need to find out would the above be a perfect match before buying the REL and a common denominater that keeps croping up is something called crossover and Hz which ive read if not got right you will never get that perfect match.I would like to order the REL soon so if anyone could look up the specs i.e Crossover Hz etc for both and see are they compatible it would be very much appreciated :)

Advertisement