Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destination Wedding- Spain

Options
  • 17-01-2020 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Hi all,

We’re hoping to get married in September of this year, but have nothing organised or decided on yet!

Spain is probably our preferred country to get married in but finding so hard to narrow anything down, there’s just so many options.

So do any of you have any recommendations? Our budget will be low, and I’m veering towards an informal setting.

Would appreciate your help, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,043 ✭✭✭✭neris

What part of Spain are you looking at? Would you consider a planner to take some of the weight off your shoulders?

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Pebbles81

Hi, we’re open to anywhere coastal, and actually would consider a lot of European countries such as Greece, Turkey, Malta etc, a huge factor will be price.
    Maybe unusually, I haven’t got my heart set on anywhere, as long as we have a sunny climate!

I will be going down the planner route, but there’s just so many that I’m finding it hard to narrow anything down.

Does anybody have a planner they would recommend?

Advertisement