Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nenagh guitarist seeks singer/band

Options
  • 17-01-2020 10:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all,
    I'm a Nenagh based guitarist (37) looking to start a two-piece with a singer - or join a current gigging band - doing rock and pop covers. I am a full time guitar tutor. I have good gear and transport. I am happy to cover nearly anything and can do backing vocals.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Paddyjohns

Hi all,
    I'm a Nenagh based guitarist (37) looking to start a two-piece with a singer - or join a current gigging band - doing rock and pop covers. I am a full time guitar tutor. I have good gear and transport. I am happy to cover nearly anything and can do backing vocals.
    Hi ,I'm a rhythm guitarist looking for a two piece also with a view to gigging in pubs maybe wedding gigs in the bar before the meal , my brother has a wedding band so can get this type of gig if available , I'm 39 have done a few gigs with my brother keyboard and guitar I also , sing whats your name have you gigging experience and do you play look ead guitar or rhythm...
    Cheers John ryan ...
    Plenty of time to get something going now and have a good set up when pubs reopen , I was not into gigging much while my kids were small but now I've decided ,why not ......

• Registered Users Posts: 3 crossroad94

Hi John, thanks for getting in touch. I've started a four piece since putting up this post so I'm all set for the moment. If anything should change, I'll get back in contact. Thank you.
    -Eoin

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Paddyjohns

Hi John, thanks for getting in touch. I've started a four piece since putting up this post so I'm all set for the moment. If anything should change, I'll get back in contact. Thank you.
    -Eoin

No problem , thanks for the reply ðŸ‘

Advertisement