Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eyebrows for Blondes

Options
  • 16-01-2020 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just looking for some advice on eyebrow products for blondes. My hair is platinum blonde, so extremely light.
    I'm still using the same brow shades as I was when I was more of a caramel/honey blonde (so much darker) and I noticed when looking at pics last night that its quite harsh & severe looking on my face, because my hair is so light.

I see taupey kind of shades recommended all the time but I don't want them to look undefined either.
    So does anyone have any suggestions of products, shades, or ideas please?
    My preferance is for Anastasia Beverly Hills products as I really like them, but I'm open to anything.

Thanks in advance x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭SaltSweatSugar

I used to be a bright blonde as well and I loved the Gimme Brow by Benefit or the Make Me Brow by Essence which was a lot cheaper. I used to use the lightest shade and I found it added definition without looking too ridiculous.
    Now I’m more balayage and I still use Gimme Brow but if I’m wearing a full face I use LA Girl brow pomade which I find really good for the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Anastasia BH in taupe is the only job imo. I ran out recently and was using Eyelure x Fleur de Force and that was grand, but it lacks the cool tone that ABH gives. I fill in the front using that and then build thickness/ definition with the dip brow pomade in taupe also. It’s the perfect shade for cool toned blondes

Advertisement