Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last Week's Top Five Queries (06.01.2020 - 12.01.2020)

Options
  • 13-01-2020 11:17am
    Company Representative Posts: 174 Verified rep

1. I noticed that my water meter was completely submerged in water and I have low water pressure at my cold kitchen tap. Can you help?

This may be from surface water, however if your pressure is also affected, it may be due to an issue with the boundary box, external stop valve or the water meter. Can you provide the below details by PM and a member of our team will look into this for you?

- Name;
    - Contact number; &
    - Full address, including the Eircode

2. My connection application was accepted at the end of 2018, but I wasn’t aware that it would time out, so we had to start the process again. Will I be waiting the full time-frame or could this be sped up as I already enquired?

Please PM us with your full name, address of the application, contact number & your Irish Water reference number. A member of our team will be happy to follow up on this for you.

3. Is it possible to change my name on my Irish Water bills that I have access on the website? My name on the bill is incorrect, and I want to use my old bills as proof of address in the near future.

We recommend that you contact a member of our Billing Team on 1850 778 778, Monday to Friday, 09:00 - 17:30 and they will be able to look into this further for you.

4. I am selling my property and moving home. How do I close my current account with Irish Water?

We recommend that you can ring our Domestic line on 1870 448 448, between 09:00 - 14:00 from Monday to Friday. A member of our team will be more than happy to run through the necessary steps and move your account to the new property.

5. I am interested in the First Fix scheme; however, I would like to know more detail on its terms and conditions & see the waiver form. Where can I find more information? 

Please see the following link (https://www.water.ie/for-home/first-fix/first-fix-leak-repair-scheme.pdf) which contains the specific information of the terms and conditions of the First Fix Scheme, as well as the waiver form at the end of the document.

Further details of the scheme and a link for registration, please see: https://www.water.ie/for-home/first-fix/.

Advertisement