Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist seeking metal/melodic death metal/METALcore band

Options
  • 12-01-2020 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

29yo guitarist/vocalist (clean) (rhytm and lead, playin 15 years) looking to start metal/melodic deathmetal/METALcore (as in not Asking u know ****ing who or Bring Me The You Know What lol) band. Influences: As I Lay Dying, Lamb of God, Machine Head, Killswitch Engage, Rise To Remain, Slipknot, Hero In Error, Metallica, Funeral For A Friend, Unearth, All That Remains, Darkest Hour, At the Gates, In Flames, Pantera, Finch, Stone Sour

Looking for Guitarist, Bassist, Drummer 21yo-35yo who gives a **** so long as you can play your instrument, like similiar stuff and most importantly are DEDICATED AND COMMITED :-)

Add me and send us a message or whatever, Sound!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jonasassilva

Hey man,

I really like your influences and I'm really into metal, mostly prog/death/trash.

I'm really dedicated, committed and I f****** love playing, but I have been away from making music for quite some time.

I can play drums or guitar quite well, if sounds good to you drop me a msg.

cheers

Advertisement