Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bassist wanted for new indie/alternative rock band Dublin

Options
  • 10-01-2020 12:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi,

I'm setting up a new indie/alternative rock band in Dublin. I'm 31 and a guitarist and singer (20 years experience in the former). Ideally looking for someone in their late 20's/early 30's who is into bands like The National, Interpol, Radiohead, Pixies etc. I have a second guitarist and drummer so a bassist would complete the band and we could get jamming.

If anyone's interested I'd love to hear from you. My number is 0861987144.

Please note that this is just for fun but if things go well we could look to do a few gigs (baby steps).

Cheers,
    Tony

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 SeanG17

Hey are you still looking, I'm a Guitar/Bass player based in South Dublin, 28 and a fair bit of gigging experience, also play a bit of Keys and do backing vox would be up for having a jam, when/where would you be looking to jam?

Advertisement