Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gomo

Options
  • 09-01-2020 10:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi I changed over to gomo today I kept my old number but my iMessage and FaceTime is using the sim number but everything else like WhatsApp is my old so how do I change my iMessage in settings it’s not letting me

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,775 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Sg4 wrote: »
    Hi I changed over to gomo today I kept my old number but my iMessage and FaceTime is using the sim number but everything else like WhatsApp is my old so how do I change my iMessage in settings it’s not letting me

Turn it off and on again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Sg4

Sir Dosser wrote: »
    Turn it off and on again.

Tried that still no luck

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Sg4 wrote: »
    Tried that still no luck

You'll have to re-register with WhatsApp. An easy enough process.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Sg4

You'll have to re-register with WhatsApp. An easy enough process.

It’s the iMessage and FaceTime is still on the sim number

• Registered Users Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Having the same problem if anyone can help?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Diairist

Do GoMo online chat work on Saturdays?

On facebook I got a human in five minutes! He / she wrote "Our chats close at 7pm on weekdays and 5pm on weekends!" Still waiting on gomo.ie web chat.

On facebook I got a human in five minutes! He / she wrote "Our chats close at 7pm on weekdays and 5pm on weekends!" he /she was efficient and nice. Still waiting on gomo.ie web chat.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭The Falcon

Having same issue. Any update? Thanks

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

Log out of Apple ID on the Phone and Log back in.

• Advertisement
Advertisement