Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PCIe SSD where in Dublin City Center ?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭celtic_oz

no one ?

walked around CC at lunch .. what a waste of time

PCWorld .. no SSDs period

6 "laptop repair" places .. nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 81,312 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Argos

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Krombopulos Michael

The days of Peat's and Maplins are gone unfortunately. PCWorld seem to be the only place that has components but they are scarce or stupidly expensive.

I think Elara.ie do pickups from their shop, but they are City West I think so prob wont work for you.

Argos

tried argos, they have 2 I could use but none that could be collected today in either ilac or the jervis.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭Homelander

As said before you will get one probably in CEX somewhere, 2nd hand but they do give a 2 year warranty on stuff? If you can wait until Monday best thing would be to order one from Amazon, they're dirt cheap now new online, can get 500gb m2's for 50 quid.

Advertisement