Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost/Rate for Digital Marketing Services in Dublin?

Options
  • 09-01-2020 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hi there,

Does anyone know the typical hourly rate for digital marketing services (Google Ads/Facebook/LinkedIN ads, social media, newsletters etc.) in Dublin for a small business?

Thank you,

Aisling

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭dalyboy

Don’t mean to be blunt but 2 phrases spring to mind , how much is a piece of string and pay peanuts get monkeys. Just ensure the service provider is qualified and then just make them an offer based on both qualifications and previous work

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭hoganj

aismac wrote: »
    Hi there,

Does anyone know the typical hourly rate for digital marketing services (Google Ads/Facebook/LinkedIN ads, social media, newsletters etc.) in Dublin for a small business?

Thank you,

Aisling

Hi Aisling,
    I don't know rates but I would expect usual contractor rates etc. I also know someone who works in this industry if you want me to put you in touch :) . PM if interested.

Regards,
    John

• Registered Users Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭Scotty #

dalyboy wrote: »
    Don’t mean to be blunt but 2 phrases spring to mind , how much is a piece of string and pay peanuts get monkeys. Just ensure the service provider is qualified and then just make them an offer based on both qualifications and previous work
    +1

Also, beware of cowboys.

Advertisement