Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Petrol power washer.

Options
  • 08-01-2020 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭

Would someone be so kind as to recommend a half decent petrol power washer that won’t break the bank please?

Infrequent use.

Thanks.

Racism is now hiding behind the cloak of Community activism.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,194 ✭✭✭Ubbquittious

Would someone be so kind as to recommend a half decent petrol power washer that won’t break the bank please?

Infrequent use.

Thanks.

Something with a honda GX160 and annovi reverberi pump

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Scolly

Something with a honda GX160 and annovi reverberi pump

I have a petrol washer with a Honda engine and it’s brilliant
    Wasn’t cheap though but worth the price
    I paid 700 for it in east brothers

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭bauney

Hi all,
    Want to purchase a power washer. Limited budget of no more than 350 -
    Does this seem too good of value
    https://ige.ie/7-hp-2800psi-petrol-power-washer/

I need it for domestic (paving, tarmac, brick/block cleaning, even car washes if not too powerful) and farm work (concrete floors and floors sheep sheds, walls). It wouldn't be overused for sure but i want to be able to rely on it and is easy transport and set up.

I was thinking either electric or petrol but from conversations (electric is not as powerful and will burn out quicker)

Any advice welcome. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭skilachi

Sorry to hijack thread. What is the best place to get a service on a petrol power washer. Tallaght. Rathfarnham area. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭Audioslaven

bauney wrote: »
    Hi all,
    Want to purchase a power washer. Limited budget of no more than 350 -
    Does this seem too good of value
    https://ige.ie/7-hp-2800psi-petrol-power-washer/

I need it for domestic (paving, tarmac, brick/block cleaning, even car washes if not too powerful) and farm work (concrete floors and floors sheep sheds, walls). It wouldn't be overused for sure but i want to be able to rely on it and is easy transport and set up.

I was thinking either electric or petrol but from conversations (electric is not as powerful and will burn out quicker)

Any advice welcome. Thanks

if you are not using it alot then I think petrol is overkill. An electric washer would probably work better. A kranzle hd 10/122 ts would be well fit for what you want. Decent water supply is a must. It comes with a dirt lance so will clean sheds etc. It is rock solid and has decent power - around 600 euro

For 350, you will not get a great washer never mind an engine based washer.

• Advertisement
Advertisement