Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus Eireann 345 Bus (Scariff - Killaloe - Limerick)

Options
  • 06-01-2020 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭

Hi. Is anyone here using the 345 bus that leaves Scariff at 7:25am, picks up in Killaloe at 7:45 (and O Briens Bridge and Clonlara) and arrives in the Limerick City Centre (Augustinian Church) at 8:40 (All of this according to the Bus Eireann Schedule)

Just wondering if it is reliable RE arriving in Limerick at 8:40. I need to be in work for 9 which is probably 10 minutes walk from the Augustinian Church so the latest I could probably live with would be arriving by 8:50.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 maura2e

I am retired and have taken that bus route several times but at a later time and get to Limerick at the stated scheduled time. However, I have noted that there is an Express bus from one of the villages I think its Castleconnell that most people transfer to, so that may be worth looking into by calling Bus Eireann directly to find out if that happens at the time you are travelling. Hope this helps!

Advertisement