Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seeking Latin Musicians

Options
  • 06-01-2020 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hello,

I am looking for other musicians who are interested in playing Latin music (Bachata, Salsa, Pop etc...). I think there is a really good market for this style of music at the moment. Anybody interested (singers, guitarists, pianists, percussionists, wind, brass), please get in touch.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Latin_music

tagger123 wrote: »
    Hello,

I am looking for other musicians who are interested in playing Latin music (Bachata, Salsa, Pop etc...). I think there is a really good market for this style of music at the moment. Anybody interested (singers, guitarists, pianists, percussionists, wind, brass), please get in touch.

Hi, I am Latin music composer and I am currengly working with some musicians and singers to record a 12 tracks album of original songs.

The songs I am working with are Salsa, Cumbia, Bolero, Bachata, Latin Pop.

I wonder if we could work out something together.

Eduardo Castillo

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭skazztenor

tagger123 wrote: »
    Hello,

Where are you based?

I am based in Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 8 tagger123

Based in Dublin. Pm me for anymore info

Are you a musician, a composer or a manager, and what is the purpose of your request for musicians?

I am a composer of Latin music, and as pointed out I am looking forward to record a 12 tracks album of original music, gigs and tournments.

Would it be possible to meet in Dublin for further discussion?

My phone/WhatsApp is 087 377 3149.

Eduardo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭dapotter

pmd you

pmd

Can you spell it what do you mean by pmd?

Can you spell it what do you mean by pmd?

I sent a Private message

I am sorry, I didn't receive any message from you.
    This is like a game now and it is not good.
    You are not responding to what I am saying, I will leave it there.

• Advertisement

This site is not user friendly, the communication is not good and I think I made a mistake with your messages.

I would need a brass section player, trumpet, trombone and saxophone for Salsa and Boleros.

I think it would be better if we switch to Whatsapp. again my mobile is 087 377 3149.

sorry your confused ...details are in boards inbox

:)

Advertisement