Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

VPN - Cheap flights?

• 05-01-2020 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

Hi all,

I've got a VPN for getting cheap flights. I'm able to see different prices depending on which server I'm connecting. I mean... same airlines's fees are quiet different.

What "other" benefits I can take advantage of?

I know all the security stuff but what I can actually get from it considering that I'm a regular user.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭ShauntaMetzel

VPN for cheap flights? I never heard this kind of advantages of VPN. Maybe you will change your location and then ask for tickets? Or what exactly you will do?

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Kaldo

Exactly. Prices varies checking flights from IP location such as Venezuela or Thailand. I noticed much difference from international flights. It doesn't work with Ryanair's flights, for instance.

Thanks,

Advertisement