Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Autoglym

• 04-01-2020 11:39am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭

Has anyone used the new polar range? I’ve seen they have a pre wash snow foam and then the foam wash and then the stuff you spray on at the end to give it a wee shine, picked up the foam wash stuff yesterday called polar wash and hoping to give it a try tomorrow

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Whocare

Nigzcurran wrote: »
    Has anyone used the new polar range? I’ve seen they have a pre wash snow foam and then the foam wash and then the stuff you spray on at the end to give it a wee shine, picked up the foam wash stuff yesterday called polar wash and hoping to give it a try tomorrow

Yeah was looking at it today mad money snow foam and then buy foam shampoo +foam shine stuff be like €75 If you bought all 3 Would like to know too if any good but I think it way too expensive

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,009 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

You don't have to use all three just use polar seal if you want but I got the 500ml version on micks garage for 20 quid just to try it out. Does exactly what its supposed to do. It lasted about 2 months but it's so easy to apply and top the protection up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Whocare

PsychoPete wrote: »
    You don't have to use all three just use polar seal if you want but I got the 500ml version on micks garage for 20 quid just to try it out. Does exactly what its supposed to do. It lasted about 2 months but it's so easy to apply and top the protection up
    Yeah polar seal good stuff I give a try

• Company Representative Posts: 18 Verified rep MicksGarage.com

Nigzcurran wrote: »

Hi, we have the complete polar range available. You don't need all three however to get the best results it's recommended to use the combination of all the products together.

I will link them HERE.

If you have any other questions do let us know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭Notch000

i tried the polar blast snow foam but found it pretty useless, saying that i really think all snow foam is a snake oil product anyways

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,580 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Notch000 wrote: »
    i tried the polar blast snow foam but found it pretty useless, saying that i really think all snow foam is a snake oil product anyways

Have you tried Bilt Hamber?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

I have a couple of their products, normally if you keep an eye you can pick them up cheap off amazon

The ph neutral stuff you use in a bucket is good

Advertisement