Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evolution 800B Mitre Saw Stand Vs. Parkside PKZS 200A1 ?

Options
  • 02-01-2020 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭

It's a hella long shot, I know. But, nothing ventured .....

Screwfix say: " the stand is compatible with almost every make of mitre saw. "

Good. And, I imagine, it'll take my Parkside? It's just that it would be Really Good to hear from anybody who actually has this combo ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,884 ✭✭✭cletus

I don't have the evolution stand, but it would appear to be identical to the parkside stand I bought.

The two bars circled in green bolt onto the base of the saw (there is a bolt hole at each corner) there is ample scope to accommodate a variety of distances between the front and back bolts on each side. Once the bars are bolted on, you can leave them, and the handles at the end can be used to attach and remove from the stand.

I'd be 100% confident your saw will fit

498929.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 73,389 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

As mentioned in a previous thread, they are the exact same item, just painted a different colour.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭Stigura

Excellent! Cheers, lads. Spinning a lot of plates right now. Forgot it had been covered.

For the record: Screwfix couldn't say. They directed me to Evolution. Evolution don't show an email. Make ye use one of these vile, 'Fill Out The Form' things.

And, if ye haven't got the serial number (Own one of their tools)? Forget it. System blocks ye out :mad:

Advertisement