Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Microwave Interfacing With Humans

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,951 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

Have you got a point? Do a little work, don't just dump links.

All from the same source? Nah.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 TheSpooner

Igotadose wrote: »
    Have you got a point? Do a little work, don't just dump links.

There is too much material to cover in posts. But, the articles outline an orbiting microwave-based system able to read and write to the human brain and body. It based on a 10 year investigation spanning much of the globe and input from a wide variety of sources.

It speculates that this was the weapon used in the attacks on diplomatic and CIA staff in both Cuba and China, then goes on to outline the operational goals, the technology and basis of operation.

Very interesting, but you need to know quite a bit to keep up.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

TheSpooner wrote: »
    There is too much material to cover in posts. But, the articles outline an orbiting microwave-based system able to read and write to the human brain and body. It based on a 10 year investigation spanning much of the globe and input from a wide variety of sources.
    But this investigation seems to be some random anonymous person with a blog.
    How do you know it's not just madey-uppey?

I interfaced with a microwave yesterday..

Made weetabix..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,918 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

Never dry your boxers shorts in the microwave. It gives you the illusion they are still wet, but they are actually dry. Grand pair of Calvin Kleins completely ruined. That’s the only thing I can think I’ve used it for in two years. My dishwasher has stored Coke Zero. Effectively a stainless steel press.

I don’t know much about these conspiracy theories, but don’t dry your boxers no matter how much In a rush you are.

King Mob wrote: »
    But this investigation seems to be some random anonymous person with a blog.
    How do you know it's not just madey-uppey?

The articles tracks with the reports coming from analysis of the Cuba and China attacks. It preceeded those reports.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/01/science/sonic-attack-cuba-microwave.html

There are scientific papers listed which support the interface technique, he pinpoints the likely tech used to deliver that and the dates of development match, the rest of it tracks with reports found all over the web.

Its also consistent with the training being provided to US government staff. The key difference is he claims this stretches back to the 50s and 60s, a view widely held by many others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUtQbriWt64

There are scientific papers listed which support the interface technique, he pinpoints the likely tech used to deliver that and the dates of development match, the rest of it tracks with reports found all over the web.
    What scientific papers show that there's is an orbital weapon that is controled by an AI and can "wipe peoples brains and bodies".

That seems like the madey-uppy part.

What scientific papers show that there's is an orbital weapon that is controled by an AI and can "wipe peoples brains and bodies".

That seems like the madey-uppy part.

Read. I'm busy right now.

Read. I'm busy right now.
    No thanks.
    Often times when conspiracy theorists claim that we should "read this giant list of unsourced blog articles" or "watch this 3 hour long rambling youtube video" or "google it", it means that the information is not actually there.

You claimed that you have proper scientific papers that show there's an orbital microwave weapon.
    Please show these papers.

A random unsourced blog is not convincing.
    Please post scientific papers from credible journals.

• Advertisement

No thanks.
    Often times when conspiracy theorists claim that we should "read this giant list of unsourced blog articles" or "watch this 3 hour long rambling youtube video" or "google it", it means that the information is not actually there.

You claimed that you have proper scientific papers that show there's an orbital microwave weapon.
    Please show these papers.

A random unsourced blog is not convincing.
    Please post scientific papers from credible journals.

All the material is in the links provided. I appreciate what you are saying, but if you don't want to explore conspiracy theory, debate it, etc., then why are you here?

Read it or don't, its your call, but there is no point in discussing it with people who haven't read the material.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,769 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

But, the articles outline an orbiting microwave-based system able to read and write to the human brain and body. It based on a 10 year investigation spanning much of the globe and input from a wide variety of sources.

Which 10 year investigation, and what is the source?

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Which 10 year investigation, and what is the source?

DeepThought spent 10 years investigating the technology, the effects, the people, etc. and travelled around the world monitoring its presence and what it was doing. He gathered information from every available source, confirmed the physics and even put a lot of pressure on the prime suspects. His work is a mixture of his own and hundreds of other sources.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,769 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

DeepThought spent 10 years investigating the technology, the effects, the people, etc. and travelled around the world monitoring its presence and what it was doing. He gathered information from every available source, confirmed the physics and even put a lot of pressure on the prime suspects. His work is a mixture of his own and hundreds of other sources.

Indeed, can you give the specific source for that 10 year investigation and this orbiting system?

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Indeed, can you give the specific source for that 10 year investigation and this orbiting system?

You're dealing with the crown jewels of intelligence in multiple nations, systematic attacks of various civilian populations and even suspected mass murder of US Navy staff. What do you expect here, a signed confession?

I think you need to evaluate the work for yourself. Big trousers time mate.

All the material is in the links provided.
    Experience has told me that this is unlikely the case and that spending hours trawling through a random anonymous blog will not contain any scientific papers that substantiate it's claims.

If I am wrong, and these papers exist and show there is something to this theory, then please simply link to these papers you claim exist.
    You know where they are. It would take you seconds to copy and paste the link.
    I don't understand why you would not do this if they existed, so I can only assume continued dodging means they do not exist.

I appreciate what you are saying, but if you don't want to explore conspiracy theory, debate it, etc., then why are you here?
    I am. I'm asking to see if there is anything substantial to this theory before investing time into it.
    So far, a random blog is not substantial. Vague claims about scientific papers is not substantial.
    Remember, you are making a very bold and out there claim. You must have some convincing evidence beyond just "read stuff on the internet".

You're dealing with the crown jewels of intelligence in multiple nations, systematic attacks of various civilian populations and even suspected mass murder of US Navy staff. What do you expect here, a signed confession?

I think you need to evaluate the work for yourself. Big trousers time mate.
    And yet some random internet people have figured it out and cracked the conspiracy?
    That doesn't follow.

And yet some random internet people have figured it out and cracked the conspiracy?
    That doesn't follow.

What were you expecting? James Bond? Ethan Hunt?

Sorry to disappoint.

What were you expecting? James Bond? Ethan Hunt?

Sorry to disappoint.
    Well you claimed that this thing was the "crown jewel of intelligence agencies".
    If that's the case, how could a random person on the internet crack the conspiracy?
    That's a contradiction.

Any luck on those scientific papers?

Well you claimed that this thing was the "crown jewel of intelligence agencies".
    If that's the case, how could a random person on the internet crack the conspiracy?
    That's a contradiction.

Any luck on those scientific papers?

I like to think that we're not all stupid. For example, debating in circles while the country is under attack.

The scientific papers are in the links that you have refused to read.

• Advertisement

I like to think that we're not all stupid. For example, debating in circles while the country is under attack.
    The only reason we might be going in circles is because you are avoiding very simple questions.
    Like this one.
    We have a contradiction where you have claimed that this weapons system is highly classified and protected as a top priority by intelligence agencies.
    You also claimed that some random person on the internet figured it out and exposed the weapon.

How do you resolve this contradiction?
    How did some random guy on the internet outsmart all the intelligence agencies in the world when you believe those agencies could also just erase his mind at will?
    The scientific papers are in the links that you have refused to read.
    Again, experience tells me that this is not the case, therefore it's not worth investing the time in reading a ton of unsourced blog articles.

I would be willing to read them if there was something substantial behind them like scientific papers.
    If you link them, then it would mean the blog might be worth reading.

However, since you are dodging the request, I believe this is because no such papers exist and you were telling a bit of a fib.

The only reason we might be going in circles is because you are avoiding very simple questions.

Its not my place to answer questions. This thread is about DeepThought's work. I'm not here to convince you to read the work, but rather discuss the implications of it for Ireland, given that it is claimed to be operating within our borders and has the apparent capability of directing its political, economic, social and military policies.

The sheer potential of that alone should be alarming, demand a full response and with no effort spared to get to the bottom of it.

We have a contradiction where you have claimed that this weapons system is highly classified and protected as a top priority by intelligence agencies.

Given that you are here debating it, rather than sticking a gun in someone's face demonstrates the power.

You also claimed that some random person on the internet figured it out and exposed the weapon.

Has to be someone.

How do you resolve this contradiction?
    How did some random guy on the internet outsmart all the intelligence agencies in the world when you believe those agencies could also just erase his mind at will?

Has it stopped it? How are you defending your country right now? Have you considered that this is more about your response? In disbelief until it is too late.

Again, experience tells me that this is not the case, therefore it's not worth investing the time in reading a ton of unsourced blog articles.

What experience? When was the last time someone came along and said someone is invading your nation with microwave weapons from orbit?

I would be willing to read them if there was something substantial behind them like scientific papers.
    If you link them, then it would mean the blog might be worth reading.

However, since you are dodging the request, I believe this is because no such papers exist and you were telling a bit of a fib.

Who do you think is listening to this? Anyone can click on the links at the beginning of the thread and read them for themselves.

Do you not find your behaviour really odd? Like you're brain damaged?

Its not my place to answer questions. This thread is about DeepThought's work. I'm not here to convince you to read
    the work,
    So you are avoiding the questions because you can't answer them.
    Has to be someone.
    That's not an answer to my question. Please try again.
    but rather discuss the implications of it for Ireland, given that it is claimed to be operating within our borders and has the apparent capability of directing its political, economic, social and military policies.

The sheer potential of that alone should be alarming, demand a full response and with no effort spared to get to the bottom of it.
    Has it stopped it? How are you defending your country right now? Have you considered that this is more about your response? In disbelief until it is too late.
    But again, if it's all made up, as it appears to be, then you are panicking about nothing at all.
    What experience? When was the last time someone came along and said someone is invading your nation with microwave weapons from orbit?
    There are many conspiracy theory claims made here, yours is not different.
    Who do you think is listening to this? Anyone can click on the links at the beginning of the thread and read them for themselves.

Do you not find your behaviour really odd? Like you're brain damaged?
    Asking for good evidence before believing a very far fetched conspiracy theory = brain damaged?:confused:

You claimed to have scientific papers that support your claims.
    Why not just copy and paste them? You know where they are in your links. Why go to the effort of ranting and insulting, but not just copy and paste links to things you have?

The only reason I can imagine you are doing that is that the links simply don't exist.

You claimed to have scientific papers that support your claims.
    Why not just copy and paste them? You know where they are in your links. Why go to the effort of ranting and insulting, but not just copy and paste links to things you have?

The only reason I can imagine you are doing that is that the links simply don't exist.

You have spent the entire day trying to debate a topic that you won't read the material for. You are clearly trolling.

You have spent the entire day trying to debate a topic that you won't read the material for. You are clearly trolling.

No, I've spent a few posts asking you to show that there is something more substantial to your theory beyond a random blog.
    You claimed you had scientific papers that support your theory.
    Why not just copy and paste the links?

If you do so, then the discussion can move on.
    If you are not willing to discuss the links you provided and just dumped a ton of reading without comment or support, then I fear you aren't looking for a discussion at all. You're looking to start your own blog.

Again, I'm trying to see if there's anything substantial to this theory.
    However instead of providing anything substantial, you are dodging and ranting and throwing around accusations.

And again you said you are concerned about these weapons and their supposed effects.
    If you really are concerned, you should be trying harder to illustrate and defend your position beyond link dumping and dodging.
    Otherwise people aren't going to take you or your theory very seriously at all and it will be lumped in with the other conspiracy theories here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

Those links are NOT scientific papers! They are deluded ramblings by some nutjob. If they are scientific papers, where is the peer review? Where is the corroboration by recognised and published professionals?

BTW, i think that there is only one troll in this thread and they created their account less than a month ago.....probably just to get views on their strange blog.

FanadMan wrote: »
    Those links are NOT scientific papers! They are deluded ramblings by some nutjob. If they are scientific papers, where is the peer review? Where is the corroboration by recognised and published professionals?

BTW, i think that there is only one troll in this thread and they created their account less than a month ago.....probably just to get views on their strange blog.

No one said those links were scientific papers. It was stated that they link to scientific papers.

I smell another troll account. Let's see a clear Ad Hominem, a little dash of a Strawman Argument, a twist of Hasty Generalization, a portion of Red Herring, a sprinkling of Causal Fallacy, a dab of Appeal to Authority and a nice topping with the start of a Bandwagon.

Quite professional, but I've been round the block a few times. So, foreign operated troll accounts?

No one said those links were scientific papers. It was stated that they link to scientific papers.
    Which ones?
    Which scientific papers?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

I smell another troll account. Let's see a clear Ad Hominem, a little dash of a Strawman Argument, a twist of Hasty Generalization, a portion of Red Herring, a sprinkling of Causal Fallacy, a dab of Appeal to Authority and a nice topping with the start of a Bandwagon.

Quite professional, but I've been round the block a few times. So, foreign operated troll accounts?

I smell a need for a stronger dose of Clozapine :D

Nowhere in those "articles" is there a link to any scientific papers. There are YT links, but they are again just rambling bs. As others have asked, give links to these scientific reviews.

May I ask.....when are your xmas holidays over and when are you going back to school? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,367 ✭✭✭Fionn1952

I thought I'd give a hand to move the narrative along in here.

Going through the first link, there are absolutely no links to scientific papers. The author of the blog repeatedly refers to research, but does not link to it, and makes it clear that it's his own research. It's circular logic to use your own non peer-reviewed, 'research' to support an argument in favour of what you set out to prove with said research.

Even ignoring that, his research seems to consist entirely of anecdotal evidence from unnamed sources, and his own extrapolations as to what that means. Clearly below the standard of research Spooner has implied was contained within the material.

For example he makes the claim, "However, after nearly a decade of research alongside input by various specialists, former government agents, whistleblowers spanning the entire world the rather disturbing conclusion that we were looking at some form of microwave weapon".....with no reference to the actual research carried out, or a single one of his sources.

He claims, 'It took many years, but I eventually developed a range of workable theories on the transceiver technology.' without providing any schematics on his theoretical designs or even the most basic information beyond his claim.

He follows up with, "From clear localised heating, to RF interference in SDR equipment, from RF burns to clear beams passing through rooms, I got to see it all. Rather than being timid, withdrawing and maintaining cover, I observed a system that was blatant and aggressive." once more failing to give actual results or data.

I could literally write a blog tomorrow, with all the scientific accuracy and authority of this blog, I'll claim that Spooner is actually a covert government agent, posting easily discredited nonsense about microwave weaponry to distract us from the REAL truth about them, which I've researched since 2006, I worked with COUNTLESS microwave physics researchers, government researchers and a highly prestigious US university, who have turned double agent just to provide me this information, and we have concluded that they're using these microwave beams to make me, personally put on weight. I can only conclude that I am incredibly special, and that's why I'm being targeted.

You've possibly been taken in by a veneer of scientific language, but there's precisely zero actual science in this blog post. It doesn't inspire much faith that the remaining links will contain much in the ways of proper research.

Perhaps if you could narrow it down for me and let me know which of the blog posts contain actual research, I could have a look at some actual data before going back to read the author's conclusions? If you're very familiar with the author's work, it should be almost no effort whatsoever for you to tell me one or two of the blog posts which focus on hard data. When I've had a read through these, then we can move on to the conclusionary side of the discussion?

Advertisement