Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baxi 35/80 Error - Fault on Pump or Low Pressure

Options
  • 25-12-2019 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,708 ✭✭✭

In recent weeks my Baxi 35/80 gas boiler has started flashing for Fault on Pump or Low Pressure error. Turning the boiler off and on usually (but not always) fixes it, but the error will come again after a few hours. The pressure was at 2 bar when the error appeared this evening. I have attached photo showing the red light for the error. Is this a common issue that any boiler technician should be able to fix? (Last time I had a boiler issue (different issue) the first technician said there's nothing he could do). Thanks.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭DGOBS

Yes, its most likely a flow-switch and filter problem that occurs when there is dirt/sludge in the system (your serviceman can drain and strip and clean) but if there is a lot of sludge then you may need a power flush to cleanse the system.

Another issue is the capacitor in your pump is on the way out.

Advertisement