Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KM to Sony

Options
  • 24-12-2019 3:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm having to replace my much loved KM Dynax 5d - the shutter mechanism is fecked, sticking "open". I don't have any real kit to speak of, I just like to take snaps. So I have two decent enough lens for what I do: [KM AF DT 18-70] and [KM AF 75-300].

It's late and I've been doing a bit of reading and I've managed to thoroughly confuse myself about the A-mount and E-mount, and which body would work with the above!

I want to keep using these lens, so would like advice on which Sony body would best suit from the lower end of the price range, about 500 euro.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Salmon Leap

JulesInKy wrote: »
    Hi all,

I'm having to replace my much loved KM Dynax 5d - the shutter mechanism is fecked, sticking "open". I don't have any real kit to speak of, I just like to take snaps. So I have two decent enough lens for what I do: [KM AF DT 18-70] and [KM AF 75-300].

It's late and I've been doing a bit of reading and I've managed to thoroughly confuse myself about the A-mount and E-mount, and which body would work with the above!

I want to keep using these lens, so would like advice on which Sony body would best suit from the lower end of the price range, about 500 euro.

Check out the Sony A68, this was the last A-Mount release. I use one, it’s a very under-rated performer at that price (under €500). Just check your lenses AF will still work and not just manual only, however a-mount lenses are readily available secondhand on eBay and the like.

Advertisement