Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rouge squadron 2 and 3 on shield tv

Options
  • 22-12-2019 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭

Hi ,

Just wondering could anyone help me with this ?
    Running dolphin emulator on my new nvidia shield tv pro 2019.

Other GameCube games are fine just these are lost with the sound and also chronically slow, I have read online factor 5 games are notoriously hard to emulate for. Other games running fine ?
    Anyone any tips of this is even possible to get running ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Inviere

Hi ,

Just wondering could anyone help me with this ?
    Running dolphin emulator on my new nvidia shield tv pro 2019.

Other GameCube games are fine just these are lost with the sound and also chronically slow, I have read online factor 5 games are notoriously hard to emulate for. Other games running fine ?
    Anyone any tips of this is even possible to get running ?

The Shield, imo, just isn't up to running them (and Dolphin in general isn't great on it). You'll need something with a bit more horsepower. I've a Shield myself, truly brilliant little things, but GC/Dolphin pushes them beyond their limits I feel.

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭Mr.Fantastic

Inviere wrote: »
    The Shield, imo, just isn't up to running them (and Dolphin in general isn't great on it). You'll need something with a bit more horsepower. I've a Shield myself, truly brilliant little things, but GC/Dolphin pushes them beyond their limits I feel.

Yeah I was thinking that , in fairness I was getting good performance on most GC games just those two seem to be pushing the boat out alright .

Advertisement