Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gas supply

Options
  • 20-12-2019 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

Hi. I recently purchased a house and I just received the keys today. Went to find the gas supply shut off is locked off?. House has being vacant with few month. Would this be the reason why its locked or because of non payment?. If I ring gas Networks Ireland will they be able to sort it out for me ?. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭BDI

Could be unpaid bill or could have been shut off by a plumber with rgi because it was unsafe

• Registered Users Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

Phone Gas Networks on 1850-200694 with either the meter serial number or the GPRN and they will tell you what the situation with the lock is and who is authorised to remove it.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭cianlynchali

K.Flyer wrote: »
    Phone Gas Networks on 1850-200694 with either the meter serial number or the GPRN and they will tell you what the situation with the lock is and who is authorised to remove it.

Thank k flyer. Is there call centre Monday to Friday or Saturday as well?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭BDI

If you ring the number you will find out

Advertisement