Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Youtube comments not loading in chrome

Options
  • 20-12-2019 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,594 ✭✭✭

If I play a youtube video in chrome the comments section is there but the comments never load. If I sign into a google account then the comments load without a problem. If I open the same video in Edge the comments are displayed as normal without being signed into a g00gle account Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,594 ✭✭✭newmember2

newmember? wrote: »
    If I play a youtube video in chrome the comments section is there but the comments never load. If I sign into a google account then the comments load without a problem. If I open the same video in Edge the comments are displayed as normal without being signed into a g00gle account Any ideas?

Jasus lads, yis are brutal

• Registered Users Posts: 2,594 ✭✭✭newmember2

In case anyone comes along with this problem, I eventually reinstalled Chrome and issue was resolved.

Advertisement