Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Musicians wanted for new indie/alternative rock band Dublin

Options
  • 20-12-2019 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi,

I'm looking for musicians to form a new indie/alternative rock band with.

I'm 31 and I'm a guitarist and singer (over 20 years experience in the former). I'm ideally looking for a drummer, bassist and second guitarist in their late 20's/early 30's who are into indie/alternative rock (e.g. The National, Interpol, Radiohead, Pixies, Nick Cave etc) who are interested in writing and jamming both original material and covers. I'm based in Dublin 8 and there is a rehearsal space down the road from me that I have in mind for jamming in. I'd like to make it regular, ideally meeting up twice each week (Wednesday evenings and Saturdays maybe).

If anyone's interested I'd love to hear from you. My number is 0861987144.

Please note that this is nothing too serious. Just a bit of fun but if things go well then we could look to do a few gigs too.

Cheers,
    Tony

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭fortywinks86

PM sent!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 aoifecorky

avblake225 wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm looking for musicians to form a new indie/alternative rock band with.

I'm 31 and I'm a guitarist and singer (over 20 years experience in the former). I'm ideally looking for a drummer, bassist and second guitarist in their late 20's/early 30's who are into indie/alternative rock (e.g. The National, Interpol, Radiohead, Pixies, Nick Cave etc) who are interested in writing and jamming both original material and covers. I'm based in Dublin 8 and there is a rehearsal space down the road from me that I have in mind for jamming in. I'd like to make it regular, ideally meeting up twice each week (Wednesday evenings and Saturdays maybe).

If anyone's interested I'd love to hear from you. My number is 0861987144.

Please note that this is nothing too serious. Just a bit of fun but if things go well then we could look to do a few gigs too.

Cheers,
    Tony

Pm sent

Advertisement