Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waiver

Options
  • 19-12-2019 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭

Hi - can you please point me towards the terms and conditions of the waiver you require customers to sign in order to fix leak on private property. If you have a document you could point me towards or post the terms and conditions in the thread that would be great. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Irish Water: Daniel V

Hi metricspaces,

Thank you for getting in touch. Please see the following document on our website which contains all the information in relation to the first fix scheme, as well as the waiver form at the end of the document.

Thanks,
    Daniel

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Joe Kaine

Free First fix scheme is redundant now.

No money to pay surveyors & repair crews.

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭metricspaces

Joe Kaine wrote: »
    Free First fix scheme is redundant now.

No money to pay  surveyors &  repair crews.
    Any official documentation you can post a reference to?

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Joe Kaine

Any official documentation you can post a reference to?

No. It's the truth though.

An Irish Water rep on here can say it's still up and running and try prove me wrong if they want.

Surveyors / engineers involved in the leak detection side of things and the repair crews have been stood down / let go by the various contractors for months now.

Advertisement