Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)

Need Help with ACTION BLOCKED Instagram message PLZ

• 13-12-2019 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30 asmum

A few days ago i very quickly followed a lot of accounts ( in an attempt to increase traffic on a fanpage) then decided that wasnt a clever idea so tried to undo it by unfollowing as quickly...resulting in Instagram banning me from taking any action on my page other than viewing , for approx 24hrs.

Now , days later when i thought normal service has resumed , i tried to unfollow someone (just one account) and it triggered a warning message stating :

ACTION BLOCKED - this action was blocked. Please try again later. We restrict certain actions and content to protect our community. Tell us if you think we made a mistake.

Ive been getting the above message for days now when im only trying to follow or unfollow single accounts as normal. Its like its triggering a BOT each time.
    Im trying to run a fanpage so id really appreciate any assistance to get rid of this. Ive logged out and back in. Ive logged in on a different device (my pc) thinking that it might be a different IP address but same message comes up....Help please :) All advice welcome

Advertisement