Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTB resources

Options
  • 13-12-2019 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

First time LL about to rent our former PPR. We've had a few viewings and had been lead to believe (by a family member who is a long time LL) that there is a standard tenancy agreement on the RTB website that "everyone uses".

I've had a look and cannot find it. I've registered my details to get to the RTB portal. I've come across the templates for giving notice, rent arrears, and a checklist of what you need to provide for a tenant (all fine) but no sample tenancy agreement.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

SozBbz wrote: »
    that there is a standard tenancy agreement on the RTB website that "everyone uses".

If there is, I've never heard of it/seen it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭The Student

SozBbz wrote: »
    Hi all,

First time LL about to rent our former PPR. We've had a few viewings and had been lead to believe (by a family member who is a long time LL) that there is a standard tenancy agreement on the RTB website that "everyone uses".

I've had a look and cannot find it. I've registered my details to get to the RTB portal. I've come across the templates for giving notice, rent arrears, and a checklist of what you need to provide for a tenant (all fine) but no sample tenancy agreement.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

Try https://www.topfloor.ie/freebies/lease

• Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭SozBbz

Thanks both - good to know I'm not overlooking something painfully obvious.

Advertisement