Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

looking for artificial tree stand

• 13-12-2019 8:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭ duffysfarm

i am not sure if this is the correct forum for this but here goes. I need a new tree stand for an artificial tree and ebay/amazon seems to be the only places to find one. I have tried woodies/b&q online but cant see one anywhere. Has anyone any idea where i would get one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,737 ✭✭✭✭ Graces7

duffysfarm wrote: »
    i am not sure if this is the correct forum for this but here goes. I need a new tree stand for an artificial tree and ebay/amazon seems to be the only places to find one. I have tried woodies/b&q online but cant see one anywhere. Has anyone any idea where i would get one?

Lenehans Hardware online have them. I just checked. They do a very speedy mail order service and delivery if you are not near enough. Usually one day but 2 at this season. Order today and it will be with you Monday.

Go to the Christmas page then Christmas trees..

Advertisement