Advertisement
Private Profiles - an update on how they will be changing here
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.

Dance dance Revolution clubs/locations

• 10-12-2019 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27 chrissym

Hi everyone,

Any chance there is a DDR arcade that has multiple machines, a new machine or are there any DDR clubs that you know of?

I know there is the odd machine around but I would love a larger/newer song selection

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,131 ✭✭✭✭ Lemming

chrissym wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

Any chance there is a DDR arcade that has multiple machines, a new machine or are there any DDR clubs that you know of?

I know there is the odd machine around but I would love a larger/newer song selection

Arcade Club in Leeds has a fairly impressive selection on its ground floor (of three). I'll get some photos next time I'm there (maybe this month). There is another arcade club location just outside Manchester but I can't comment on that one.

Whilst I appreciate that it's the UK, and thus probably not particularly useful info for you right now, if you find yourself visiting Manchester/Liverpool/Yorkshire and looking for something to do; it's quite easy to get to Leeds and you'll easily lose a Saturday at Arcade club.

Advertisement