Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Alternative

Options
  • 10-12-2019 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭

So as most of you already know VapeWild has shut down. This was my go to online vendor and I'm a bit lost on where to go now. Does anyone know of any decent place (online) doing similar deals on the cheap? I used to get the "Mystery Flavour Sample Packs! 10 x 10mls - Only 10 Euros!" deal and would love to get something similar.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,452 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Depending on what you like, take a look for Drip Hacks. They are decent with a good price.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

you could try the Eurogiants liquid directly from the manufacturer in N.Ireland,I just ordered 50 quids worth,got them last night.
    Free shipping to Ireland if you spend 35 quid or more...

https://www.apachevape.com/candy-world-16-c.asp

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,592 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

you could try the Eurogiants liquid directly from the manufacturer in N.Ireland,I just ordered 50 quids worth,got them last night.
    Free shipping to Ireland if you spend 35 quid or more...

https://www.apachevape.com/candy-world-16-c.asp
    What flavours do you use.
    I vape their heisnblue for my all day vape but I've been meaning to try other flavours.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,989 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

I'm in same boat, particularly trying to find a replacement for vapewilds raspberry lemonade and blue lemon squeezy.

I bought some 10mls from Republic of Vape, they throw in a few freebies as well like Vapewild did. Their liquids were a mixed bag. Some nice and some pretty vile, summer fruits smelled and tasted rotten, went straight in the bin. Worryingly though some of them were really harsh and others zero throat hit. Makes me wonder about their quality control and how much nicotine is actually in them, I ordered 12mg in everything.

Novavapes in the UK have great prices on 50ml shortfills. I've been trying a lot of their fruity non menthol liquids and they aren't bad. I add 10ml 72mg Nic but it's a bit wasteful when you don't like the liquid after you've added the nic. I'm enjoying their blackberry lemonade, probably the best adv I found since Vapewild shut down.

I've also tried some of the euro giant liquids and again only okay, strawberry is nice but not an all day vape for me, gets a bit sickly after a few puffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭corkie

I add 10ml 72mg Nic but it's a bit wasteful when you don't like the liquid after you've added the nic.

Why don't you try the eliquid nic free first!!??

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

• Advertisement

corkie wrote: »
    Why don't you try the eliquid nic free first!!??

True but I'm still left with 50ml liquid I don't like and nic is relatively cheap.
    Also what I used to do with Vapewild was order 10ml liquids to try and then if I liked them I would order the shortfill and put the nic in.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭Glebee

Im lost as well since vapewild has shut up shop. In fact my vaping has decreased considerably over the last three weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

I don't know how it will work out going forward, but i find it very difficult to pass Ecig One, always plenty of offers on hardware and juice, and fairly low shipping.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭nuttyboy79

I've been using E-Smoke Ireland for years and at the moment they've a deal on their own juices the shortfills are €20 (with 2 nic shots) and the 10mls are 3 for €12.
    I've tried most of the new shortfills and haven't tried one I didn't like yet. The Orange Pineapple kool and the salted caramel cheesecake are particularly good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Smashmouth

Is Replublic of Vape's own brand stuff any good? Anyone tried it?

• Advertisement

Smashmouth wrote: »
    Is Replublic of Vape's own brand stuff any good? Anyone tried it?

See my post above, mixed bag unfortunately

Advertisement